Qualice considers safety of paramount importance. For that reason, we have developed management systems in the areas of process safety and safe work practices to prevent accidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses. Our goal is to conduct all business in a way that protects the safety of employees, customers, contractors, and the public. We are committed to continuous improvement efforts through the active participation of every employee to identify, eliminate or manage safety risks associated with our manufacturing activities.
Accordingly, it is our policy to:
- Ensure the development of a culture of safety that recognizes the prevention of accidents is not only good business but also essential to our long-term success;
- Design and maintain our operation facilities in a way that safeguards people and property and targets an injury-free workplace;
- Provide necessary training to employees to ensure they have the skills to work safely;
- Stress to all employees and contractors their responsibility and accountability for safe performance on the job;
- Respond effectively and quickly to emergencies or accidents in cooperation, if necessary, with industry organizations and government agencies;
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Perform appropriate reviews and audits to measure progress and foster compliance with this policy.