Qualice is situated on the site of Trinity Manufacturing Incorporated, a producer of chlorine and chlorine based derivatives for various industrial and agricultural market segments. Through direct pipeline access to Trinity's chlorine manufacturing plant, Qualice acquires a secure supply of that primary raw material at favorable costs. Additionally, this eliminates the inherent risk associated with shipping chlorine (a poison by inhalation hazard chemical) by rail.
Our continued success is built upon our technical expertise, business acumen, strong partnerships and the proven ability to deliver lasting value to our customers. Customer-inspired innovation based on current and future market requirements is our long-range comprehensive guiding light.
We invite you to visit our manufacturing facility in North Carolina or inquire directly about products we could produce for your specific requirements.
Qualice has the most modern chlorinated paraffin manufacturing facility in North America. We utilize the latest technology which leads to a highly automated, tightly controlled and repeatable process. The Qualice engineering team is committed to the continuous improvement and optimization of the process.
Highlights and benefits
- Distributive Control System ( DCS)
- Reduces opportunity for human error
- Allows for custom manufacturing
- Leads to tighter control of critical parameters ( flow, temp , pressures etc)
- Automated trending of critical parameters creates robust statistical database
- Safety interlocks engineered throughout the system to prevent accidents
- Modern equipment is highly reliable and efficient
- Redundancy built in to the design
- Railcar loading and unloading capability
- Highly trained and educated labor force